GreekEnglish (United Kingdom)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)

Transalate



Επισκέπτες Online

We have 25 guests online
Skite Kafsokalivion
Three hours away from the abbey of Lavra, and one hundred meters above sea level, lies this skite high on the rocks. The skite’s main temple which is called Kyriako was built in 1745 and its wall-paintings were painted at the end of the 18th century. The library contains twenty-three codes and a few hundred prints. At the skite we can also see a collection of treasures, which contains sacerdotal vestments, icons, crosses, relics of saints, e.t.c.