Skete of Xenophontos on Mount Athos

Northeast of the monastery and at a distance of an hour's walk is the Skete of Xenophontos, founded in 1766 by the monk Silvestro and the elders Agapios and Euphram. It consists of about 15 huts and the Kyriakos built in the same year, The narthex was rebuilt in 1901 by the monks. The library contains 360 manuscript codes and 550 printed books. Among the relics are vestments, crosses, icons, relics of saints, etc.